CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working out... Or... Something like that anyway



     I have definitely found myself doing that exact thing A LOT lately... Jonathan and I joined a gym late August and have been probably 10 times total! It's MID OCTOBER! Seriously! Every time we went I felt amazing during and afterward. I just want to get into shape anyway and flatten this tummy! I'm really just tired of being tired and lazy! It sucks! But here's the thing... I am NOT a morning person. Nor do I ever think I will be. The alarm is usually set for 3:30 or 4:00 AM, and every time, I hit that damn button, roll over and go back to sleep. Why can't I just roll myself out of the damn bed? How hard can it be?! I could go at night, right? No. I have class Tuesday - Thursday and Joseph has football practice most other nights. If I went at night I'd need a sitter, yes, we live with the in-laws, but they are around the kids just as much as we are and it seems they get a little on the grumpy side when we ask for them to babysit so that we can run errands and whatnot. So a realistic night time workout at the gym would be around 9. Not good for me! Workout for an hour, come home, shower and try to go to sleep? Yeah right! Not this woman! I'd get to bed about midnight if I did that! Funny thing... The more I type about night time workout, I'm thinking about trying it out for a week night. Wow! Maybe I should end this blog now!
     Bleh! EXCUSES, EXCUSES Jaclyn! Get off your ass and do something!

My personal goal for the month of October:
  1. Go to the gym at night Mondays and Fridays, all month!
  2. Get up at LEAST twice a week in the mornings! To workout of course!
  3. Cut out the sugar Jaclyn! It's not doing you any good!
Self reward at end of month:
  • A less lazy me (hopefully) AND
  •  Halloween candy!!! :D

Jaclyn

No comments: